What exactly is Spiritual Hypnosis?
Spiritual or Introspective Hypnosis is a method based on Aurelio Mejias techniques that has proven to treat different conditions in just one session. I am a certified practitioner of this technique, who proudly received training from world-renowned professionals: Antonio Sangio and Alba Weinman and also from the world's Leading Life Coaches ,Hypnotherapist , Author and NLP'ers Ali Campbell.
They’re technique is a combination of different modalities learned from their respected teachers: Dolores Cannon(QHHT-Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique) ; Aurelio Mejia (Clinical Hypnosis,Forgiveness Therapy, and Spirit releasement) ;Dr. Jose Luis Cabouli (Transpersonal technique of past life ); State-Licensed Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy.
Ali's expertise gained trust of celebrities, business leaders and even royalty around the world and especially in UK.
Introspective Hypnosis combines different techniques:
• Ericksonian Hypnosis,
• Forgiveness Therapy ,
• Role Change ,
• Past Life Regression,
• Spirit Assistance also called Spirit Releasement .
The method that combines Ericksonian hypnosis techniques is enhanced by spirituality and the dynamics of forgiveness, in order to achieve behavioral changes, as well as to receive and resolve psychosomatic answers towards relief to the patient. This therapy can be used to treat various behaviors, such as phobias, fears, angst, sadness, anxiety, anorexia, bulimia, low self esteem, insecurities, complexes, migraines, obesity, obsessive compulsive disorders, allergies and/or addictions.
Why Does Anyone Need a Hypnosis Session?
The human body is a big repository of repressed emotions, which are stored in our subconscious waiting for us to deal with them. When no special attention is paid to them, they start manifesting as physical symptoms: tension, headaches, pain, cancer, etc. Those emotions could have very well generated in this life or a previous one.
During the session I will assist you to connect with your inner wisdom through a process of self discovery, self-healing and self-transformation.
People coming for a hypnosis session might have some questions about what hypnosis really is. Let's review the myths and facts about hypnosis:
• Hypnosis is falling asleep.
• Hypnosis removes the voluntary control of a person.
• The hypnotist needs a special power.
• A hypnotized person may not wake up.
• It only works on mentally weak people.
• People may reveal their secrets.
• People may look like fools.
• People can be abused.
• People will not remember anything after the session.
• Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness. People are awake and alert.
• People are always in control while they are in a trance.
• The hypnotist needs the collaboration of the client in order to be hypnotized.
• No one stays in a trance. People are not asleep.
• It works better on smart people that can visualize or imagine easily.
• People are in complete control during a session.
• What we practice is not stage hypnosis. No one will feel or act like a fool.
• People in a trance are not under the control of the hypnotist.
• It is normal to remember everything once we come out of a trance.
Preparation for in person Hypnosis Session:
Everything that you need will be provided at the location.
Preparation for Your Online Hypnosis Session :
• Laptop or tablet with camera facing the bed where you will be lying down. (I will not do sessions over the phone) PLEASE PLUG IN THE LAPTOP / TABLET! • I must be able to see your whole face at all times so it should be set up where it will not be disturbed if you move or need to get up to use the bathroom.
• Zoom application on your device.
Headsets with a microphone are the most relevant for us to communicate and hear each other properly. You must be able to move the microphone in front of your mouth. (no gaming headsets). No ear buds as I won’t be able to hear you when you move) .
• Please test your equipment before our call (sound settings - speaker and microphone)
• You should have a fast internet connection.
• Find a quiet space where you will not be interrupted by people or pets.
• Cell phones should not be used to do the session and should be put on airplane mode .
• No other people are allowed in the room or listening on the call with you during the session .
• Recording of your session is not permitted. I will be recording your session • I will send you a copy of your session (video). Do not upload to social media. I reserve all rights to the recording.
• If the call drops during the session, you will be able to easily reconnect to the zoom meeting room.
Benefits of hypnosis
•Hypnosis can help treat anxiety and depression. Enjoy the benefits of hypnotherapy using this drug free and effective way to calm anxiety and to treat the symptoms of depression. By using hypnotic suggestions to eliminate the triggers of anxiety and depression people that suffer from depression and anxiety can sometimes find 100% relief from these conditions by using Hypnosis.
•Hypnosis can help you remember forgotten events.
•Hypnosis can help you relax.
•Hypnosis can help manage pain.
•Hypnosis can help lose weight.
•Hypnosis can help treat addictions. Addiction builds up over time with certain predispositions and certain behaviors. Environment and childhood experiences can make certain people more prone to addictions than others. Whether a person is addicted to food, alcohol, drugs, smoking or gambling, hypnosis can help find the root cause of that addiction. The addiction is just the distractor our mind uses to avoid dealing with the emotion or event that generated it. Hypnosis can put a person back to the time where that root emotion originated and deal with it. Once we get an understanding of that emotion that was and why it originated, then the addiction disappears.
• Introspective Hypnosis is not based on Past Life Regression; past lives are the result of working with the symptoms the client brings to the session.
• Introspective Hypnosis is not based on questions to the Higher Self. It focuses on working with the soul in the search for answers and origin of the symptoms. • Each practitioner has a different style and may practice other techniques, but this should not the structure of the session. As we work on symptoms, we start navigating sad memories, then look for the root cause which might be in this life or a previous one, and if that is the case, then we navigate that life for understanding.
• Introspective Hypnosis also helps spirits that might be attached to our client’s energy field causing symptoms.
• No other techniques or alternative modalities are needed prior or after an Introspective Hypnosis session.
• An Introspective Hypnosis session could last from 2 to 3 hours.
Advice for a successful session :
Your intention to have a great session is key! What we will be doing is hypnosis and I will dive deep into personal issues which do not get posted on social media. This is about working on YOU so set an intention to release energetic blockages that have been holding you back. Be sober. Please do not take any drugs to relax you. No alcohol, marijuana, or relaxation pills. Hypnotherapy is about connecting with your emotions and this cannot be accomplished if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Prescribed medications from your doctor should not be stopped but be aware that antidepressants will affect the ability to go into a hypnotic trance and/or connect with emotions. Before the hypnosis session, I spend time getting to know you, review your issues and spend some time discussing what to expect and not to expect.
The actual hypnosis session takes place after the discussion. Your session is a private session. It is a place where both you and I need to feel completely safe and that your confidentiality in all matters is observed. Because of this, no one else is permitted in the room or listening over the phone or other device during your session. During our session together I will be focusing on connecting with your emotions so you do not need to be relaxed. It is normal to be nervous before a session so just close your eyes and bring your awareness to your breath and then to any part of your body where you notice tension.
How to Schedule a Hypnosis Session facilitated over the internet on your computer or in person:
All hypnosis sessions are scheduled via Email or Phone.
Online sessions are $200 with a 50% deposit required at booking. All deposits are made via the internet using a credit card and processed through PayPal. The rest of the payment is due before your session by pressing the Contact link on this website • Submit your 50% deposit ($100) immediately after the appointment is accepted. Appointments will not be held without a deposit. • You will receive an email with the confirmation link to the Zoom online meeting room and another client form for you to complete.
• You must be over 18 years old and with clear mental faculties. Hypnosis will not work if you are heavily medicated.
• Only allowed one appointment per person. Duplicate appointments will be cancelled.
• Each person must make their own appointment under their own name and email address.The person requesting the session must be the one wanting the appointment for themselves. I do not accept appointments made for others on your behalf.
• No substitutions. If you cannot make it to your appointment, it will be cancelled or rescheduled.
• Your appointment is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from me (even if you've received a zoom URL) • Do not send money if you don't have an appointment.
Your deposit will be refunded if the cancellation is made up to 1 day before your session. A $10 processing fee will be charged and deducted from the refund if the session is cancelled within 1day of your session ,or if you do not show up for your appointment, the deposit will not be returned. Please be aware that your appointment will be cancelled if you are 10 minutes late for your appointment.
Get a Free Consultation
Free consultation are done over the phone or Email.
Make sure to submit your contact information !